What can I expect from a kinesiology session?
Kinesiology sessions or “balances” are gentle and nurturing and through functional muscle assessment we can communicate with your body to determine the cause of your body’s disharmony. When coupled with healing corrections, this can have a profound and permanent shift in consciousness and well-being.
Once we have established the outcome, goal or intention you would like to achieve, an indicator muscle is used to provide feedback on the body's response to different stressors, thoughts, emotions, attitudes and other stimuli. Your subconscious mind then provides feedback as to your best balancing technique, remedy or support you require to bring you back into balance and achieve your desired outcome, goal or intention.
Properly trained Kinesiologists do not diagnose, treat, prescribe or cure symptoms, stress or disease; rather, we are assessing the body's response to stressful stimuli and activating your own natural healing ability.
There are hundreds of different kinesiology systems that can be used. Techniques or substances used during the Kinesiology treatment session to assist the healing process may include:
- Meridian acupressure point work
- Massage or various forms of body work such as: Reiki, Manual
- Lymphatic Drainage, etc.
- Aromatherapy essential oils
- Flower essences, Crystal Therapy
- Sound/Vibrational Therapy (Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks)
- Color Therapy
- Chakra, element or meridian healing and balancing
- Meridian line flushing, walking, tracing
- Neuro-Emotional Reflex Points
- Neurolymphatic Massage Points
- Neurovascular Holding Points
- Positive Affirmations
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Sabotage Programs
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Meridian muscle corrections
- Exercises & stretches
- And SO much more…